[This document is also available here in Adobe Acrobat format (10kb) for downloading and printing.]
1st Meeting, Tuesday 10 December 2002, 10.30 a.m.
The Royal Society, Wellcome Trust Lecture Theatre
6-9 Carlton House Terrace, London, SW1Y 5AG
1. Chairman's Welcome and Opening Remarks: Professor David King, Government's Chief Scientific Adviser
2. Members' Introductions (asking each of you to speak for up to half a minute)
3. The Science - what are the issues and how do we review these?
4. Public interests and concerns - how do we incorporate the science relevant to these into the review and how do we make the science accessible?
5. Any other business
6. Date and time of next meeting
GM Science Review Secretariat